7 Earlywood Road, Takanini
3+2 附带Granny Flat投资模式 两房一厅可出租 近公园 体育场 学校 超市
Stunning floorplan and clever design!
PLEASE NOTE: Interior photos are of a similar property with same floor plan.
This single-level, five-bedroom home has been designed for superior practical living. The most important aspects of a family home have been prioritised. The kitchen and entertainment areas are stunning as well as useful, the bedroom-to-bathroom ratio is perfect, and the private granny flat provides a great amount of flexibility to the owner.
• Relaxing, spacious and bright Master Suite with its own private en-suite and private balcony access.
• In addition to the granny flat and Master Suite, there are two large double bedrooms, which conveniently share an excellent bathroom. One of these also has private access to the deck.
• The unique U-shape design wraps around a sheltered entertainment deck, which can be accessed by the living areas, the Master Suite and a second bedroom.
• Due to the many outdoor access points and big windows, the natural light in this home really creates a pleasant atmosphere.
• Sensible and aesthetic Linea Weatherboard, which won't wear with age like wooden weatherboard.
In the fantastic kitchen, you can find a very large central island, which serves as a great workspace and creative area. The island indicates the boundary of the kitchen, and yet invites social interaction over nibbles and wine while the meal is being prepared.
Being pleasantly out of the hustle and bustle of the city, this five-bedroom home is located in a much more relaxing environment between Takanini and Ardmore. As your new home will be surrounded by lots of open countrysides, you will instantly feel more connected to nature. A huge sports ground is very close by, which will allow your children the flexibility of walking to top-class facilities for their training sessions.
Wonderfully independent two-bedroom granny flat with a private living space, a contemporary shared bathroom, and quick access to the kitchen. Host visiting relatives here, or keep your lucky teenagers happy in their private segment of the home.
This single-level home has been carefully and intricately designed, resulting in the superbly intelligent use of space. The two-bedroom granny flat feels nicely tucked away and private, while the open-plan area feels bold and stylish. The large open-plan dining, living and kitchen space is adorned with a bright wood finish to the flooring. The result here is that as the light enters through a big sliding door from your sheltered deck area, it reflects softly off the flooring and warms your living space.