欢迎您使用 Owner Master的服务！
为使用 Owner Master的服务，您应当阅读并遵守《Owner Master使用协议》和《Owner Master隐私权条款》。本协议是用户与 Owner Master之间的法律协议，是用户注册Owner Master平台账号和/或使用 Owner Master服务时使用的通用条款。请您务必审慎阅读、充分理解各条款内容，特别是免除或者限制责任的条款、管辖与法律适用条款。限制、免责条款可能以黑体加粗或加下划线的形式提示您重点注意。您不应当以 Owner Master未对本协议以合理方式提醒用户注意或未根据用户要求尽到说明义务为理由而声称或要求法院或其它任何第三方确认相关条款非法或无效。除非您已阅读并接受本协议所有条款，否则您无权使用 Owner Master提供的服务。您使用 Owner Master的服务即视为您已阅读并同意上述协议的约束。
Owner Master平台，是指xunchi tech limited旗下运营之 Owner Master网站（www.ownermaster.com)及 Owner Master移动应用软件（APP）。用户，包含注册用户和非注册用户，以下亦称为“您”。注册用户是指通过 Owner Master平台完成全部注册程序后，使用Owner Master平台服务或Owner Master网站资料的用户。非注册用户是指未进行注册、直接登录 Owner Master平台或通过其他网站进入 Owner Master平台直接或间接地使用 Owner Master平台服务或 Owner Master网站资料的用户。协议方，本协议中协议双方合称“协议方”。xunchi tech limited及其相关服务可能存在的运营关联单位、Owner Master平台在协议中统称为"Owner Master"。
1、在您按照注册页面提示填写信息、阅读并同意本协议并完成全部注册程序后或以其他 Owner Master允许的方式实际使用 Owner Master平台服务时，您即受本协议的约束。
2、本协议内容包括本协议正文、《Owner Master隐私权条款》，且您在使用Owner Master某一特定服务时，该服务可能会另有单独的协议、相关业务规则等（以下统称为“规则”）。所有 Owner Master已经发布的或将来可能发布的规则为本协议不可分割的组成部分，与本协议具有同等法律效力。除另行明确声明外，任何Owner Master及其关联公司提供的服务（以下称为“Owner Master平台服务”）均受本协议约束。您承诺接受并遵守本协议的约定。如果您不同意本协议的约定，您应立即停止注册程序或停止使用 Owner Master平台服务；如您继续访问和使用 Owner Master平台服务，即视为您已确知并完全同意本协议各项内容。
3、Owner Master有权根据新西兰国家法律法规的更新、产品和服务规则的调整需要不时地制订、修改本协议及/ 或各类规则，并提前以网站公示的方式进行公示。如您继续使用 Owner Master平台服务的，即表示您接受经修订的协议和规则。如发生有关争议时，以 Owner Master最新的相关协议和规则为准。
1、您确认，在您完成注册程序或以其他Owner Master允许的方式实际使用 Owner Master平台服务时，您应当是具备相应民事行为能力的自然人（十六周岁以上的未成年人，以自己的劳动收入为主要生活来源的，视为完全民事行为能力人）、法人或其他组织。若您不具备前述主体资格，则您及您的家长或法定监护人（以下统称"监护人"）应承担因此而导致的一切后果，且 Owner Master有权注销您的账户，并向您及您的监护人索偿。
2、Owner Master非常重视对青少年个人信息搜集和使用的安全性的保护。Owner Master建议，任何未满 18 周岁的未成年人参加网上活动应事先取得其监护人可经查证的同意。监护人应承担未成年人网络活动风险及保护未成年人相关网络隐私的首要责任。
3、在您签署本协议，完成注册程序时，Owner Master会向您提供唯一编号的Owner Master账户。您应对您的用户账户、登录密码、支付密码（如有）、验证码的安全，以及对通过您的账户和密码实施的行为负责； 因此所衍生的任何损失或损害，Owner Master无法也不承担任何责任。除非有法律规定或行政司法机关的指令，且征得Owner Master的同意，否则您的用户账户、登录密码、支付密码（如有）和验证码不得以任何方式转让、借用、赠与、继承（与账户相关的财产权益除外）<或>在第三方平台上进行展示或售卖。否则， 由此给您（或 Owner Master、任何第三方）造成的一切损失，概由您自行承担（或者负责赔偿）。
4、Owner Master承诺非经法定原因、本协议的约定或您的事先许可，Owner Master不会向任何第三方透露您的注册账号、手机号码等非公开信息。如果发现任何人不当使用您的账户或有任何其他可能危及您的账户安全的情形时，您应当立即以有效方式通知 Owner Master，要求Owner Master暂停相关服务。您理解Owner Master对您的请求采取行动需要合理时间，Owner Master对在采取行动前已经产生的后果（包括但不限于您的任何损失）不承担任何责任。
5、您在注册帐号或使用Owner Master平台服务的过程中，应提供合法、真实、准确的个人资料，您填写的个人资料有变动的，应及时进行更新。如果因您提供的个人资料不合法、不真实、不准确的，您需承担因此引起的相应责任及后果，并且 Owner Master保留终止您使用 Owner Master各项服务的权利。
6、您了解并同意，如您符合并且遵守本协议条款，在通过 Owner Master平台完成注册程序，即可成为Owner Master平台注册用户。对于您主动提交的相关信息，您授权 Owner Master及/或 Owner Master网站运营者及关联服务提供方委托的第三方通过合法渠道（包括但不限于征信机构等）了解、咨询、审查您的个人市场交易风险的真实情况，并据此判断您的风险状况。
7、您不得通过任何手段恶意注册 Owner Master网站帐号，包括但不限于以牟利、炒作、套现等为目的多个账号注册。您亦不得盗用其他用户帐号。
8、您了解并同意，一经注册用户账号，即视为您同意 Owner Master及/或其关联公司可以通过拨打电话、发送短信或者电子邮件等方式向您注册时填写的手机号码、电子邮箱等发送、告知相应的产品服务广告信息、促销优惠等营销信息；您如果不同意接收相关信息，您可以通过相应的退订功能或相关提示进行退订。
1、通过 Owner Master平台，您可以按照Owner Master的规则发布各种生活信息。但所发布之信息不得含有如下内容：
2、在接受 Owner Master服务的过程中，您不得从事下列行为：
1）发表、传送、传播、储存侵害他人知识产权、商业秘密权等合法权利的内容，包含病毒、木马、定时炸弹等可能对 Owner Master系统造成伤害或影响其稳定性的内容制造虚假身份以误导、欺骗他人；
4）进行危害计算机网络安全的行为，包括但不限于：使用未经许可的数据或进入未经许可的服务器/帐号；未经允许进入公众计算机网络或者他人计算机系统并删除、修改、增加存储信息；未经许可，企图探查、扫描、测试本平台系统或网络的弱点或其它实施破坏网络安全的行为；企图干涉、破坏本平台系统或网站的正常运行，故意传播恶意程序或病毒以及其他破坏干扰正常网络信息服务的行为；伪造 TCP/IP 数据包名称或部分名称；
5）修改或伪造软件作品运行中的指令、数据、数据包，增加、删减、变动软件 的功能或运行效果， 不得将用于上述用途的软件通过信息网络向公众传播或者运营；
6）在未经 Owner Master书面明确授权前提下，出售、出租、出借、散布、转移或转授权软件和服务或相关的链接或从使用软件和服务或软件和服务的条款中获利，无论以上使用是否为直接经济或金钱收益；
7） 违背 Owner Master页面公布之活动规则，包括但不限于发布虚假信息、作弊或通过其他手段进行虚假交易。
3、您了解并同意，Owner Master有权应政府部门（包括司法及行政部门）的要求，向其提供您在Owner Master平台填写的注册信息和发布纪录等必要信息，且无须征得您的同意或提前通知于您。
4、在 Owner Master平台上使用 Owner Master服务过程中，您承诺遵守以下约定：
1)在使用 Owner Master平台服务过程中实施的所有行为均遵守国家法律、法规等规范文件及 Owner Master平台各项规则的规定和要求，不违背社会公共利益或公共道德，不损害他人的合法权益，不违反本协议及相关规则。您如果违反前述承诺，产生任何法律后果的，您应以自己的名义独立承担所有的法律责任，并确保Owner Master免于因此产生任何损失或增加费用。
3)不对 Owner Master平台上的任何数据作商业性利用，包括但不限于在未经 Owner Master事先书面同意的情况下，以复制、传播等任何方式使用 Owner Master平台站上展示的资料。
4)不使用任何装置、软件或例行程序干预或试图干预 Owner Master平台的正常运作或正在 Owner Master平台上进行的任何活动。您不得采取任何将导致不合理的庞大数据负载加诸 Owner Master平台网络设备的行动。
2)根据相关法令的指定或者 Owner Master服务规则的判断，您的行为涉嫌违反法律法规的规定或违反本协议和/或规则的条款的，Owner Master有权采取相应措施，包括但不限于直接屏蔽、删除侵权信息、降低您的信用值或直接停止提供服务。如因此使 Owner Master遭受损失，或受到任何第三方的索赔，或受到任何行政管理部门的处罚，您应当赔偿 Owner Master因此造成的损失及（或）发生的费用，包括合理的律师费用。
3)对于您在 Owner Master平台上实施的行为，包括您未在 Owner Master平台上实施但已经对 Owner Master平台及其用户产生影响的行为，Owner Master有权单方认定您行为的性质及是否构成对本协议和/或规则的违反，并据此采取相应的处理措施。您应自行保存与您行为有关的全部证据，并应对无法提供充要证据承担不利后果。
4)对于您涉嫌违反承诺的行为对任意第三方造成损害的，您均应当以自己的名义独立承担所有的法律责任，并应确保 Owner Master免于承担因此产生的损失或增加的费用。
1、Owner Master负责向您提供 Owner Master平台服务。但 Owner Master对Owner Master平台服务不作任何明示或暗示的保证，包括但不限于Owner Master平台服务的适用性、没有错误或疏漏、持续性、准确性、可靠性、适用于某一特定用途。同时，Owner Master也不对 Owner Master平台服务所涉及的技术及信息的有效性、准确性、正确性、可靠性、稳定性、完整性和及时性作出任何承诺和保证。
2、Owner Master仅向您提供Owner Master平台服务，您了解 Owner Master平台上的信息系用户自行发布，由于海量信息的存在，且 Owner Master平台无法杜绝可能存在风险和瑕疵。您应谨慎判断确定相关信息的真实性、合法性和有效性，并注意保留相应的证据以利于维权，如可能，尽量采用网站建议的交易方式进行。
您充分了解并同意：上述的各种不良信息、网络安全和网络故障问题，并不是 Owner Master或者 Owner Master平台所导致的问题，由此可能会造成您感到反感、恶心、呕吐等精神损害，或者给您造成其他的损失， 概由您自行承担，Owner Master无须向您承担任何责任。
4、您同意，在发现本网站任何内容不符合法律规定，或不符合本用户协议规定的，您有义务及时通知 Owner Master。如果您发现您的个人信息被盗用、您的版权或者其他权利被侵害，请将此情况告知 Owner Master并同时提供如下信息和材料：
3)通过 Owner Master平台服务购买或获取任何商品、样品、数据、信息等行为或替代行为产生的费用及损失；
5)任何非因 Owner Master的原因而引起的与 Owner Master平台服务有关的其它损失。
6、您在 Owner Master上使用第三方提供的产品或服务时，除遵守本协议约定外，还应遵守第三方的用户协议。Owner Master和第三方对可能出现的纠纷在法律规定和约定的范围内各自承担责任。
7、您同意在使用 Owner Master平台服务过程中显示 Owner Master自行或由第三方服务商向您发送的推广或宣传信息（包括商业与非商业信息），其方式和范围可不经向您特别通知而变更。除法律法规明确规定外， 您应自行对依该推广信息进行的交易负责，对用户因依该推广信息进行的交易或前述第三方服务商提供的内容而遭受的损失或损害，Owner Master不承担任何责任。
9、您应当严格遵守本协议及 Owner Master发布的其他协议、活动规则，因您违反协议或规则的行为给第三方或 Owner Master造成损失的，您应当承担全部责任。
1、您同意，Owner Master基于平台服务的安全性，有权中止向您提供部分或全部 Owner Master平台服务，暂时冻结您的账户，待安全问题解决后及时恢复，并对中止、冻结及恢复的事实及时通知。如果网站的安全问题是由于您的违法行为引起，Owner Master有权终止向您提供部分或全部Owner Master平台服务，永久冻结（注销） 您的帐户，并有权向您对损失进行索赔。
1）停止使用 Owner Master的网络服务；
2）通过客服等渠道告知 Owner Master停止对其服务。结束服务后，您使用Owner Master服务的权利立即终止。在此情况下，Owner Master没有义务传送任何未处理的信息或未完成的服务给您或任何无直接关系的第三方。
3、您同意，您与Owner Master的协议关系终止后，Owner Master仍享有下列权利：
1) 继续保存您未及时删除的注册信息及您使用 Owner Master平台服务期间发布的所有信息至法律规定的记录保存期满。
2）您在使用 Owner Master平台服务期间存在违法行为或违反本协议和/或规则的行为的，Owner Master仍可依据本协议向您主张权利、追究责任。
1、Owner Master将在 Owner Master平台公布并不时修订隐私权条款，隐私权条款构成本协议的有效组成部分。
2、您知悉并承诺在使用 Owner Master的服务过程中，遵守《Owner Master隐私权条款》。
3、Owner Master要求各搜索引擎遵循行业规范，即“拒绝 Robots 访问标准”(Robots Exclusion Standard)，否则将视你的抓取行为是对我网站财产权利和知识产权的侵犯，有权通过法律诉讼维护网站利益。
1、“Owner Master” 为 Owner Master所在公司及其关联公司的商标，受法律保护，任何人不得擅自使用。凡侵犯本公司版权等知识产权的，Owner Master将依法追究其相关法律责任。
2、Owner Master平台所刊登的资料信息（包括但不限于编码、文字、图表、标识、按钮图标、图像、声音文件片段、数字下载、数据编辑和软件），均是 Owner Master或其内容提供者的财产，受新西兰和国际版权法的保护。本平台上所有内容的汇编是 Owner Master的排他财产，受新西兰和国际版权法的保护。本平台上所有软件都是 Owner Master或其关联公司或其软件供应商的财产，受新西兰和国际版权法的保护。未经 Owner Master的明确书面许可，任何第三方不得为任何非私人或商业目的获取或使用 Owner Master网站的任何部分或通过Owner Master网站可直接或间接获得的任何内容、服务或资料。任何第三方违反本协议的规定以任何方式，和/或以任何文字对Owner Master网站的任何部分进行发表、复制、转载、更改、引用、链接、下载或以其他方式进行使用，或向任何其他第三方提供获取 Owner Master网站任何内容的渠道，则对 Owner Master网站的使用权将立即终止，且任何第三方必须按照 Owner Master的要求，归还或销毁使用 Owner Master网站任何部分的内容所创建的资料的任何副本。
3、用户一旦接受本协议，即表明该用户主动将其在任何时间段在本平台发表的任何形式的信息内容（包括但不限于用户评价、用户咨询、各类话题文章等信息内容）的财产性权利等任何可转让的权利，如著作权财产权（包括并不限于：复制权、发行权、出租权、展览权、表演权、放映权、广播权、信息网络传播权、摄制权、改编权、翻译权、汇编权以及应当由著作权人享有的其他可转让权利），全部独家且不可撤销地转让给 Owner Master所有，用户同意 Owner Master有权就任何主体侵权而单独提起诉讼。
4、本协议已经构成《新西兰著作权法》及相关法律规定的著作财产权等权利转让的书面协议，其效力及于用户在 Owner Master平台上发布的任何受著作权法保护的作品内容，无论该等内容形成于本协议订立前还是本协议订立后。
6、用户通过 Owner Master平台发布的信息或内容，并不代表 Owner Master之意见及观点，也不意味着 Owner Master赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。Owner Master有权删除网站内各类不符合法律或本协议规定的信息或内容，而保留不通知用户的权利。
7、用户通过 Owner Master平台发布的信息、文字、图片等资料均由 Owner Master用户提供，其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息发布人负责。Owner Master不提供任何保证，并不承担任何法律责任。如果以上资料侵犯了第三方的知识产权或其他权利，责任由信息发布者本人承担，Owner Master对此不承担责任。
8、除法律另有强制性规定外，未经 Owner Master明确的特别书面许可，任何单位或个人不得以任何方式非法地全部或部分复制、传播、展示、镜像、上载、下载、转载、引用、链接、抓取或以其他方式使用本站的信息内容，否则，Owner Master有权追究其法律责任。
10、对于不当引用 Owner Master网站内容而引起的纷争等或因纠纷等造成的任何损失，Owner Master不承担相关法律责任。对不遵守本声明的用户或其他违法、恶意使用Owner Master网站内容者，Owner Master保留追究其法律责任的权利。
11、Owner Master平台相关声明版权及其修改权、更新权和法律允许范围内的解释权均属 Owner Master所有。
3、因本协议产生之争议、纠纷，应由 Owner Master与您友好协商解决；协商不成的，应依照中华人民共和国法律予以处理，并以北京市朝阳区人民法院为第一审管辖法院，按照中华人民共和国法律，因级别管辖的规定，北京市朝阳区人民法院无权管辖的，以其上级法院作为第一审管辖法院。
为维护网民和相关权利人利益，xunchi tech limited已经以公示的方式，为用户及相关权利人提供了丰富、便捷的线上线下投诉渠道（包括但不限于通过您的专属客服、Owner Master网站首页下方的违法信息举报电话或者通过 Owner Master网站的帮助中心页面等渠道与 Owner Master取得联系）。基于网络用户间的公平考量，同时也为了使网络用户的投诉能够及时得到处理，避免被当做垃圾邮件屏蔽，xunchi tech limited拒绝接收和处理所有以电子邮件形式发送给本公司员工个人的网络侵权通知，更不承诺对发送给本公司员工个人的电子邮件侵权通知进行优先处理，特此告知。
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Owner Master!
“Owner Master” means Xunchi Tech Limited, together with associated entities, and Owner Master Platform.
“Owner Master Platform” means the Owner Master Website and Owner Master mobile application operated by Xunchi Tech Limited.
“Owner Master Platform Services” mean the services provided by Owner Master on the Owner Master Platform.
“Owner Master Website” means the website with the domain name www.ownermaster.com
“Parties” means the parties to this Agreement.
“Rules” mean the relevant terms and conditions of use, and/or rules applicable to a particular service provided by Owner Master.
“User” includes registered users and unregistered users, also referred to hereinafter as “you”. Registered users are users who have completed the registration process through Owner Master Platform and obtained a unique log on account; unregistered users are users who use Owner Master Platform Services without registration, but access Owner Master Platform directly or through other websites.
II. Validity of this Agreement
3. Owner Master has the right to review, amend and modify the terms of this Agreement and/or various Rules from time to time according to the requirements of New Zealand law, and/or in response to the changing requirements of its products and services. Such amendment and/or modification of this Agreement shall be publicly notified in advance via its website. If you continue to access and use Owner Master Platform Services thereafter, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Agreement in its amended form. In the event of any dispute arising, the latest form of the Agreement and/or Rules of Owner Master shall prevail.
2. Owner Master attaches great importance to the security around collection and use of personal information of teenagers. Owner Master suggests that minors under the age of 18 should obtain the verifiable consent of their Guardian before participating in online activities. The Guardian shall be held primarily responsible for the protection of the minor’s online privacy and cyber security.
3. Owner Master will provide you with a unique account number when you accept this Agreement and complete the registration process. You shall be responsible for the security of your user account, login password, payment password (if any) and verification code. You shall be responsible for any and all conduct undertaken using your account and password; Owner Master cannot and will not be liable for any loss arising from such conduct. Except for property rights attached with your account, you shall not transfer, loan, pass to or bequeath your user account, login password, payment password (if any) and verification code to any other person by any means, or exhibit or sell the same on third-party platforms, unless otherwise required by law or directed by an administrative and judicial authority, and subject to the consent of Owner Master. You shall be fully liable for any loss incurred from a breach of this term, whether such loss is suffered by yourself, Owner Master, or any other third party.
4. Owner Master agrees that it will not disclose your registered account, mobile phone number and/or other non-public information to any third party without legal cause, your prior consent, or in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. If you discover unauthorized use of your account, and/or your account has been compromised, you shall immediately notify Owner Master to suspend relevant services. You accept that Owner Master needs reasonable time to take action upon your request, and Owner Master will not be held liable for any consequences (including but not limited to any loss to you) incurred prior to Owner Master taking necessary action.
5. You shall provide legal, true and accurate personal information when registering your user account or when you use Owner Master Platform Services. You shall update all such information in a timely manner. You shall be liable for any consequences arising from illegal, untrue, and/or inaccurate personal information provided by you. In addition, Owner Master retains the right to terminate your use of Owner Master Platform Services.
6. You acknowledge and agree that, if you accept the terms of this Agreement and complete the registration process on Owner Master Platform, you will become a registered user of Owner Master Platform. You authorise Owner Master, its website administrator, and/or authorized third party service providers to use your personal information as submitted, together with current transaction details, to analysis, assess and review your personal trade risk.
7. You shall not register Owner Master account maliciously by any means, such as registering multiple accounts with the purpose of using for profit, speculation and/or cashing out. You shall not steal other users’ account.
8. You acknowledge and agree that once you have registered an user account, you are deemed to have agreed to Owner Master and/or its associated companies to send you emails, make phone calls, or send messages to the email address and/or mobile phone number provided by you, for the purpose of marketing relevant products and services, and/or notifying you of promotional offers. If you do not wish to be contacted with such information, you can unsubscribe from the service by using the unsubscribe function.
1. You can publish various notices and information according to the Rules of Owner Master Platform. However, such information shall not contain the following contents which:
1) Oppose the basic principles set forth in the constitution, or incite others to resist or undermine the implementation of the constitution, laws and administrative rules and regulations;
2) Incite action against state security, divulge state secrets, subvert state power and overthrow the system;
3) Incite secession, undermine national unity and harm national honor and interests;
4) Incite ethnic discord, discrimination and undermine national unity;
5) Fabricate or distort facts, spread rumors and disturb social order;
6) Consist of political propaganda or undermine the state's religious policy, promote feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, and abet crimes;
7) Openly insult others or fabricate facts to defame others, or carry out other malicious attacks;
8) Damage the credibility of state institutions;
9) Otherwise violate the constitution, laws and regulations.
2. You shall not carry out the following while using Owner Master Platform Services:
1) Publish, transmit, disseminate and store contents that infringe upon others' intellectual property rights, trade secrets and other lawful rights, including viruses, trojans, time bombs and other contents that may damage the Owner Master system or affect its stability, and create false identities to mislead and deceive others;
2) Transmit, cause to be transmitted, or disseminate material protected by intellectual property law (including copyright or trademark law, and/or privacy law), including but not limited to images, photos, software or other files or documents, unless you own, or control the right to use, or has the necessary authority to use such material in such manner;
3) Use any material or information that contains pictures or photographs obtained through the use of “software” that infringes on the trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual proprietary right of another party;
4) Conduct activities endangering computer network security, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or gaining access to unauthorized servers/accounts; without permission accessing the public computer network or the computer system of others and deleting, modifying or adding to stored information; without permission attempting to detect, scan, or test the weakness of Owner Master Platform system or network, or otherwise undermine network security; attempting to interfere or destroy the normal operation of the Owner Master platform system or website, or deliberately spreading malicious programs or viruses and/or otherwise disrupting normal network information services; using a fake TCP/IP packet name or partial name.
5) Modify or falsify commands, data and data packets run by the software, and/or add, delete or change functions or operation effects of the software, and software used for the above purposes shall not be disseminated to the public through information networks or run over such networks;
7) Violate the campaign activity rules published on the Owner Master Website, including but not limited to publishing false information, cheating or conducting false transactions by other means.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Owner Master has the right to provide your personal information disclosed during the registration process, as well as records of your posts and publications on Owner Master Platform, to government authorities (including judicial and administrative departments), upon their request and without your consent or prior notice to you.
4. You agree to use Owner Master Platform Services in accordance with the following conditions:
1) In all conduct and at all material times to comply with all relevant law and regulations, and all applicable Rules of Owner Master Platform; not to violate social public interests or morals; not to harm the legitimate rights and interests of others; not to breach this Agreement and relevant Rules. You shall be personally liable for any and all legal consequences arising from any breach of this term, and you shall indemnify Owner Master against any losses, costs or expenses arising therefrom.
2) Except with lawful and full authorization, not to publish information that is prohibited by the state; not to release information that may infringe intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests of others; not to release information that is contrary to public interest, public morality, public order and good customs; and not to release any other information that may be found to be illegal or in breach of this Agreement and relevant Rules.
3) No to use any data on Owner Master Platform for commercial purposes, including but not limited to copying and disseminating the data displayed on Owner Master Platform in any way without the prior written consent of Owner Master.
4) Not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of Owner Master Platform, or any campaign activities being run on Owner Master Platform. You shall not carry out any conduct that would result in unreasonably large data loads on Owner Master Platform network devices.
5. You acknowledge and agree that:
2) Whether based on administrative guidance or at its own discretion, Owner Master has the right to determine if your conduct is suspected of violating relevant laws and regulations, or of breaching the terms of this Agreement or relevant Rules. In the event of finding violation / breach by you, Owner Master has the right to take any necessary action in response, including but not limited to directly blocking or deleting any infringing information, reducing your credit rating or immediately terminating its services. You shall indemnify Owner Master against any loss and/or expenses (including reasonable legal fees) incurred by Owner Master, or arising from any claim from any third party against Owner Master, or arising from administrative disciplinary action taken against Owner Master, as a result of your conduct.
3) Owner Master has the right to determine, at its sole discretion, if your conduct on Owner Master Platform, or your other conduct (although not carried out on Owner Master Platform but which has had actual impact on Owner Master Platform and its users), has breached the terms of this Agreement or relevant Rules, and take any necessary action in response. You shall retain all evidence related to your conduct and bear any and all adverse consequences if you fail to provide sufficient evidence.
V. Scope and limitation of liability
1. Owner Master is responsible for providing you with Owner Master Platform Services. However, Owner Master makes no warranty, express or implied, whatsoever as to the suitability for purpose, no error or omission, continuity, accuracy, reliability, and/or suitability for a particular purpose of Owner Master Platform Services. Neither does Owner Master make any warranty as to the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, stability, integrity and timeliness of the technology used and/or information provided by Owner Master Platform Services.
2. Owner Master provides you with Owner Master Platform Services. You acknowledge that the information on Owner Master Platform is user-published. Due to the massive volume of information, Owner Master Platform cannot eliminate all possible risks and defects. You should carefully determine the authenticity, legality and validity of the relevant information, and take care to preserve any relevant evidence in support of rights protection. Where possible, you should follow the recommended transaction process provided by the website.
3. Owner Master Platform, like other internet websites, is affected by adverse content, network security and network failure, including but not limited to:
1) Fraudulent or false information published by other users, or contents that contain abusive language, cursing, defamation or personal attacks, obscenity, pornography, lewdness, insurrection or inciting ethnic hatred, which are repugnant or disgusting, or unlawful;
2) Pictures, photos, text and/or other material published by other users, that infringe your or other third party's intellectual property rights, portrait rights, name rights, reputation rights, privacy rights and/or other legitimate rights and interests;
3) Hacker attacks, computer virus, system crash, network offline, slow network speed, software defects and other such problems and threats;
You fully acknowledge and agree that such adverse content, network security and network failure is not caused by Owner Master or Owner Master Platform. You use Owner Master Platform at your own risk. Owner Master is not liable for any emotional harm such as feelings of disgust, nausea, vomiting, or any other losses suffered by you due to such events.
4. You shall promptly notify Owner Master when you find any content on this website that is unlawful, or in breach of this Agreement. If you that your personal information has been stolen, or your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please notify Owner Master and provide the following information:
1) The URL, code or other details that can locate the information infringing your rights;
2) Evidence of your authority as copyright holder or holder of any other infringed rights;
3) Your contact information including contact name, address, phone number and email address; and
4) A photocopy of your ID, business license and/or other related information.
Where the report has been verified, we will delete the infringing content promptly. Owner Master accepts only written notice of infringement by mail, email or fax. In case of emergency, you can notify us through the customer service phone number in the first instance, and we will take action accordingly.
5. You acknowledge and agree that Owner Master shall not be liable for losses or damages or injury (including in contract, for negligence or otherwise) arising from any of the following circumstances, including but not limited to liability in any way to any person or entity for any losses or damages (whether direct or consequential) or injury under health and safety law, losses in profit, business reputation, data or other intangible losses:
1) Using or inability to use Owner Master Platform Service;
2) Unauthorised use of your account, or alteration of your data, by a third party;
3) Costs or losses arising from the purchase or obtaining of any product, goods or services supplied or offered or advertised, sample, data or information through Owner Master Platform Services or your use or reliance on any information provided on the Owner Master Platform or such similar acts;
4) Your misunderstanding of Owner Master Platform Services;
5) Any other losses arising from Owner Master Platform Services that are not caused by Owner Master.
6. When you use the products or services provided by third parties on Owner Master Platform, in addition to the terms of this Agreement, you will also be subject to any agreement with the relevant third party. Owner Master excludes any liability in any way to any person or entity for damages in respect of or arising out of any reliance, in part or full, by such person or entity or by any other person or entity, upon any of the contents of Owner Master Platform for any purpose.
7. You agree that the manner and extent to which promotional or marketing information (including business and non-business information) from Owner Master or third-party service providers are displayed on Owner Master Platform may be changed without special notice to you. Except as expressly provided by laws and regulations, you are solely responsible for any transactions conducted in accordance with the promotional information. Owner Master shall not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by you arising from transactions based on the promotional information or the content provided by the third party service provider.
8. Owner Master is exempt from liability for the following acts of force majeure: non-performance or delayed performance caused by normal maintenance of information network hardware, information network connection failure, computer, communications or other system failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrection, riots, productivity or insufficient production resources, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, state action, directives from judicial administrative institutes, or non-performance by third parties.
9. You shall strictly abide by this Agreement, all relevant Rules, and any other campaign activity rules published by Owner Master. You shall be solely liable for any losses suffered by Owner Master or any third party arising from your breach of this Agreement or any relevant Rules.
10. To the extent permitted by applicable New Zealand law, Owner Master reserves the right to refuse services, close user accounts, delete or edit content, or cancel orders, at its sole discretion.
VI. Termination of Agreement
1. In the event of a security concern arising over Owner Master Platform Services, Owner Master has the right to discontinue some or all of Owner Master Platform Services, and/or temporarily suspend your account, until the security concern has been resolved. Owner Master will notify you of the discontinuation, suspension and reactivation in a timely manner. If the security concern is caused by unlawful conduct on your part, Owner Master has the right to terminate some or all of the Owner Master Platform Services provided to you, permanently delete your account, and claim losses and damages against you.
2. In the event of an objection to any changes to this Agreement, or dissatisfaction with the services of Owner Master, you may take the following actions:
1) Cease using Owner Master Platform Services; and
2) Notify Owner Master, through its customer service channels, to discontinue its services. Your right to use Owner Master Platform Services will terminate immediately. In the event of termination under this clause, Owner Master has no obligation to transfer any unprocessed information or provide incomplete services to you or any third party that has no direct relationship with you.
3. Owner Master shall have the following rights on termination of your contractual relationship with Owner Master:
1) Retain all your registration information that remains undeleted, and all the information that you published during the period you used Owner Master Platform Services, until the expiry of the record retention limitation period provided by law.
2) Owner Master may still claim against you or hold you liable for any unlawful conduct or conduct in breach of this Agreement and/or relevant Rules during the period you used Owner Master Platform Services.
3. Owner Master requires all search engines to comply with industry standards, being the "Robots Exclusion Standard". Any crawling behavior will be viewed as an infringement to our website property rights and intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to protect the interests of Owner Master through legal proceedings.
VIII. Intellectual property rights statement
1. "Owner Master" is the trademark of Owner Master and its associated companies. It is protected by law. Any unauthorized use of the trademark or any other infringement of Owner Master's intellectual property rights will be investigated and prosecuted.
2. Information published on Owner Master Platform (including but not limited to code, text, chart, logo, button icon, image, sound file fragment, digital download, data editing and software) are the property of Owner Master or its content provider, and are protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on Owner Master Platform is the exclusive property of Owner Master and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. All software on Owner Master Platform is the property of Owner Master or its associated companies or its software suppliers, and is protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. Except with the express written authority of Owner Master, no third party may acquire or use any part of the Owner Master Website, or any content, services or materials obtained directly from or indirectly through the Owner Master Website, for any non-private or commercial purpose. In the event you breach the provisions of this Agreement by publishing, copying, reprinting, changing, quoting, linking, downloading or otherwise using any part of Owner Master Website, or by providing any other third party with access to any content of Owner Master Website, then your right to use the Owner Master Website will be terminated immediately, and any third party must, at the request of Owner Master, return or destroy any and all copies of the materials created by using any part of the content of Owner Master Website.
3. Upon acceptance of this Agreement, User agrees to transfer irrevocably and exclusively all copyright and any other transferrable property rights in any and all information and content you publish on Owner Master Website at all material times. Such transferrable property rights include but are not limited to the right to reproduce, distribute, rent, exhibit, perform, project, broadcast, communicate over information network, film, edit, translate, compile, and all other transferable rights enjoyed by the copyright owner. This clause applies to all information and content published by User on Owner Master Platform, including but not limited to user evaluation, user enquiries, topic articles and other such content. User agrees that Owner Master has the right to bring an independent claim against any entity for infringement of those rights.
4. This Agreement constitutes a written agreement for the transfer of copyright under the New Zealand Copyright Act 1994. It applies to any and all works published by User on Owner Master Platform that is protected by copyright law, whether such works is published before or after this Agreement comes into force between the Parties.
5. User agrees and fully accepts the terms of this Agreement, and undertakes not to publish, or authorise any third party to use in any manner (including but not limited to use on various websites and/or media), information published by the User on Owner Master Website.
6. The information or content published by User through Owner Master Platform does not represent the opinion or views of Owner Master, nor does it mean that Owner Master agrees with the opinion published or confirms the authenticity its content. Owner Master has the right to delete any and all information or content on the the website that is unlawful or in breach of the terms of this Agreement, without notification to the User.
7. Information, text, pictures and other materials published by User through Owner Master Platform are all provided by the User. The information publisher is responsible for the authenticity, accuracy and legitimacy of the information published. Owner Master does not provide any warranty nor assume any legal responsibility. If the published materials violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party, the information publisher shall be held liable, not Owner Master.
8. Unless otherwise required by law, no entity or individual shall illegally copy, disseminate, display, mirror, upload, download, reprint, quote, link, crawl or use the information content of Owner Master Website, in whole or in part, without express written authorisation from Owner Master. Unless authorisation has been obtained, Owner Master has the right to pursue its legal rights against the infringing entity / individual.
9. The following contents of Owner Master Platform shall not be reproduced:
1) All information published on the platform;
2) Content that includes a statement prohibiting reproduction or prohibiting reproduction without authorisation;
3) The graphics, logo, page style, design and software programme unique to the platform;
4) Content that can only be disclosed subject to special authority or to registered users; and
5) Content that cannot be lawfully reproduced, or content which Owner Master considers to be unsuitable for reproduction.
10. Owner Master shall not be liable for any losses arising from dispute related to improper quoting of content published on the Owner Master Website. Owner Master reserves the right to legally pursue those Users who do not comply with this intellectual property rights statement, or those who use Owner Master Website content in an unlawful and malicious manner.
11. Owner Master owns the copyright to its intellection property statement, together with the right to modify, update and interpret such statement (to the extent permitted at law).
IX. Application of law, jurisdiction and other terms
1. The preparation, coming into effective, interpretation, amendment, supplement, termination, execution of and dispute resolution under this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand; in the absence of relevant legal provisions, reference shall be made to general international business practices and/or industry practices.
2. In the event any provision contained in this Agreement shall be deemed void, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
3. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be settled by negotiation between you and Owner Master. If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, it shall be dealt with in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
To safeguard the interests of netizens and associated rights holders, Xunchi Tech Limited has, by way of public notification, provided robust and convenient online and offline complaint channels (including but not limited to contacting Owner Master through exclusively assigned customer service representative, the special unlawful content reporting telephone number at the bottom of the Owner Master Website, and/or via the help centre webpage on the Owner Master Website). Please note that, due to considerations of fairness towards all network users, and to ensure complaints are processed in a timely manner (and to avoid complaint emails being filtered out as spam), Xunchi Tech Limited does not accept infringement notices made by personal email sent to individual employees of the company; nor will it give priority to any infringement notice received in such a manner.